December brings us merriment and laughter and hopefully time to spend with our family and friends. With Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Christmas, and Winter Solstice taking place, we all certainly do have some happy days ahead.
Many of you know I am a vocalist and perform year round with my jazz and blues bands. Well for the past several years, each December I am super busy singing with my zany holiday group, the Off Their Jingle Bell Rockers…we are booked for several public events this year. Two of the events made it to our Top Ten list….so come by to say hi! We also have other pop up holiday events listed along with art parties and more. Enjoy the season and spread the love!
1. December 1, 2018: Skidmore Contemporary Art – For info, Click Here
2. December 1, 2018: SM Main Street Holiday Event – For info, Click Here
3. December 1, 2018: Street Art House, “Lost Warhols Show” – For info, Click Here
4. December 2, 2018: Hanukkah Festival– For info, Click Here
5. December 4 – 31, 2018, The Wallis, Love Actually Live – For info Click Here
6. December 6, 2018: LA magazine’s Big Holiday Party – For info Click Here
7. December 8, 2018: Montana Avenue Holiday Walk – For info Click Here
8. December 10, 2018: LACE 40th Anniversary Celebration! – No Info
9. December 22, 2018: The Broad Stage, All Is Calm – For info, Click Here
10 December 31, 2018: Grand Park + The Music Center’s N.Y.E.L.A. – For info, CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE to see last half of the month list for our Additional Art Parties / Events in December! CLICK HERE for the previous updated list or CLICK HERE to see our very first list.
Remember to check AND LIKE LAArtParty’s FB Page to find out about upcoming contests and subscriber specials. Sign up NOW to receive our FREE newsletter with updates at LAArtParty@gmail.com OR Become a VIP Subscriber HERE – Receive INVITES to exclusive ART PARTIES, Wine Tastings and more PLUS you will also be notified FIRST, when updates are posted.