In Venice…Support an important nonprofit! Join Venice Arts Saturday, February 22, 6-9pm, for its Annual Speakeasy @ Townhouse Bar (52 Windward Ave., LA, 90291)!
The event will be held at Venice’s original Prohibition Era Speakeasy, beneath the Townhouse bar on Venice Beach, for an unforgettable party. For only $30 ($40 at the door) you’ll enjoy:
• A complimentary whiskey tasting
• Burgers and fries by Fatburger
• Hot tunes spun by DJ Jacques
• A silent auction by advanced students, vintage photography + more!
• Come for the whiskey—stay for the band: live music at 9:00pm
100% of your ticket price supports our Creative Career Programs for low-income young people at Venice Arts, Los Angeles’ Center for Media and the Imagination.
Your Hosts: Ruthie Seroussi & Mike Newhouse | Sarah & Jay Sung | Townhouse Venice
Admission: $30 in advance | $40 at the door; Visit the website to purchase tickets; RAFFLE $5 each, or 5 for $20.
What: Venice Arts, Annual Speakeasy
Where: Townhouse Venice, 52 Windward Ave., LA, 90291
When: 6:00pm – 9:00pm