The 2023 WestEdge Design Fair returns to Santa Monica’s Barker Hangar once again. For its eighth edition, the Design industry’s highly anticipated relaunch showcases over 175 top brands and artists, programming and special events from November 16-18, 2023. Yes, it is the first post-pandemic show. Guests will have the opportunity to experience the latest in design and furnishings featuring a highly-curated selection of domestic and international manufacturers as well as independent designers and makers.
2023 WestEdge Design Fair
The 2023 WestEdge Design Fair will welcome thousands of design professionals and enthusiasts to source from the industry’s leading established and up-and-coming brands. Offering furniture, lighting, art, kitchen, bath and more. Attendees have the opportunity to engage with 45+ presenting speakers, 20 culinary and also mixology demonstrations and various meet-and-greets with notable design influencers over the course of the three-day event.
“We have been eagerly anticipating this year’s return, and are ready to welcome guests to our immersive celebration of creativity, innovation, and the power of design,” said WestEdge co-founder, Megan Reilly. “We look forward to seeing our returning and new exhibitors showcasing impeccable goods, making sure attendees are inspired, no matter how large or small their next design project might be.”
Highlights for the 2023 Design Fair
• MADE:MODERN is a curated section of the fair showcasing independent designers. These creaters, makers and artists with spotlight items. These include one-of-a-kind furniture, lighting and accent offerings. Exhibitors include Art’s Tree House, Black Crow Studios, Buzzell Studios, CarbonShack, Ever Atelier, whyrHymer and dozens more.
• The PIRCH Culinary Pavilion offers daily demonstrations and samplings. These include a Thanksgiving wine pairings seminar and a “Taste of Italian Cuisine” series.
• WestEdge XTERIORS showcases an outdoor portion of the fair. Take in the latest in outdoor design from outdoor furnishings and kitchens/grills, to outdoor saunas and more.
• WestEdge ‘Convo By Design’ Theater offers attendees two days of panel talks, industry forums. These engaging conversations will touch on a variety of topics.
• The IIDA/WestEdge Design Fair Booth Awards where the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) teams up with WestEdge to launch two new design competitions. Exhibitors can enter now for product awards and/or booth awards by October 26 with winners announced at an Awards Presentation on-site.
2023 Opening Night Party
To commemorate the return, an opening night party presented by PIRCH will kick off the fair November 16, 2023 from 6:00pm – 10:00pm. Additionally, guests will have the opportunity to mingle ahead of the weekend crowds. Here, they will enjoy elevated food as well as cocktails, entertainment and early-access to shop hundreds of design products.
Ticket proceeds and a one-of-a-kind auction of designer items will benefit Hollywood Food Coalition. Its mission is to feed and serve the immediate needs of the hungry every day of the year. Thus allowing the unhoused and underserved a way to build better lives.
The 2023 Fair Hours
Friday, November 17, 2023 from 11:00am to 7:00pm;
Saturday, November 18, 2023 from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Admission to the daytime event hours is complimentary for design trade professionals who pre-register by November 10, 2023.
About WestEdge Design
WestEdge is a three-day event celebrating modern design, all in an environment designed to engage, entertain as well as inspire. The fair offers the opportunity to shop from premium design brands. Many of the brands are new to the West Coast. Attendees can also meet the designers behind thousands of inspiring products. In addition, the public will have access to leading names in the design industry. There are a full series of educational programs as well. Also, attendees are invited to enjoy culinary demonstrations, special events, etc. To learn more and register for the fair and Opening Night Party, visit www.westedgedesignfair.com
Parking: $20 Friday/Saturday; Thursday Opening Night Party parking is included in your admission. Follow WestEdge on Instagram at instagram.com/westedgedesign and on Facebook
What: The 2023 WestEdge Design Fair
Where: The Barker Hangar, 3021 Airport Avenue, Santa Monica, CA 90405
When: Nov 16, 6-10 – Opening Night Party; Nov 17, 11am-7pm; Nov 18, 10am-6pm;
CLICK HERE for additional upcoming art exhibitions, along with performances and foodie events.